Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mimo Displays... so hot...


I saw these little monitors a while back... and needless to say I fell in love. Mimo just released an updated version. They are 7-inches, 800 x 480, with a LED-backlit screen. The picture above does not like, but they have models with built in cams. The basic use in my case for this little bundle of sexy joy would be for any messaging client... possibly watch something while working on your main display? The uses for this are ever expanding... the fact that you can just pack it in your bag and take it with you is incredible. I find my self wishing I had more screen realestate with my laptop, and even desktop at times (Running 2x 24"). Would I ever be kin on the idea of getting a bigger laptop... most likely not... 15" is perfect. I find my self at times wishing that I had a smaller/ lighter laptop just for convince sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment