Thursday, March 26, 2009

So to get this started...

This is my 1st blog post.. I am not much on "Blogging" per say... but I do read some blogs. (that u can check out on my side bar) My grammar is terrible and along with that so is my spelling... but bare with me I have a lot to say and a lot of time to say it.

This "blog" will house all of my options, thoughts but not feelings... that's for MYSPACE... some/most maybe/will be pretentious and some/all of you may/will hate/love me for them... but hey... you probably already have something against me anyways!

Thanks,
Damian Estrada

WARNING I will be promoting the shit out of things that FRIENDS and my SELF work on. So get ready to read a lot of fluff about Film, Music, Art, and Fashion.

DISCLAIMER: If you follow my lead you will most likely be close to being as brilliant as me and the person I chose to associate my self with.

No comments:

Post a Comment